|Size tick collar||outline|
|S||21 -30 cm|
|M||30 - 40 cm|
|L||40 - 50 cm|
|XL||50 - 60 cm|
|XXL||60 - 70 cm|
Freespirit Tick collar
Real EM beads
EM beads are processed in our own rope
Here are some examples of what EM can do for your animal’s health:
Improvement of the nail structure
Improving health and vitality
Prevention and/or improvement of skin problems
Reduction of stress sensitivity
Improvement of the metabolism
Improvement of overall animal health
The belt can simply be cleaned with tap water. Then let the belt dry in the sun. Just let it dry in the sun, the UV radiation ensures that the beads are effective and maintain their effectiveness. The tick band cannot be used as a collar, as it is too vulnerable for this.
What is EM…?
EM stands for Effective Micro-organisms. EM is a mixed culture of beneficial, naturally occurring micro-organisms, usually used or found in food.
EM consists of 3 major genera: Phototrophic bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, lactic acid bacteria and yeast. These effective microorganisms secrete useful substances such as vitamins, organic acids, minerals and antioxidants when they are present together with organic matter.
The EM technology was developed by Dr. Teruo Higa, a professor at the University of Ryukyus in Okinawa, Japan. EM was originally considered an alternative to agrochemicals (Higa, 2005).
Today, EM is produced in more than 50 % of cases.
There are several applications for EM. Here are some examples of EM products:
- EM. X – This golden liquid is specially made for human consumption;
- EM Herbal salt
- Ceramic powder – fermentation “TERRA-C”.
Used as soil improver or fermentation enhancer for the treatment of kitchen waste.
- Ceramic – Super C – Agriculture. Mainly used for agriculture.
- Ceramics – Super C – Construction. Specially used for construction, such as paint, glue and concrete.
- Ceramics – Pipe 35 mm. For water treatment
- Ceramics – AMRON – Water treatment pipe.
Hollow, porous pellets with long infrared wavelength. For water treatment, such as in ponds, water tanks and fountains …
- Ceramic sticker for mobile phone
The EM-engineered seal has the property of allowing the electromagnetic fields such as of
electronic components, including mobile phones, to a certain extent reduce the harmful effects of such electromagnetic fields courses.
- Ceramic plate – heat resistant. This is mainly used in microwave ovens as a turntable. Its property reduces the harmful effects on the result of applying the microwave to the food. The plate can be used as a hob or serving dish.
- Ceramics – AMRON – Bracelet The long infrared wavelength of this EM-X ceramic bracelet helps the blood circulation and helps to reduce stiffness in the body.
- Ceramics – AMRON chain The long infrared wavelength properties of these EM-X ceramic chains help to improve blood circulation and help to reduce stiffness in the body.
In addition, recent studies show (“Learn how to live sustainably using EM microbial technology on agriculture and environment”, s.d.), and (Fachhochschule Weihenstephan FB Land- und Ernährungswirtschaft & Rackl, 2006), what the positive characteristics of EM are in the agricultural sector, animal husbandry and the environment.